Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Robin's Birthday

Our sweet Robin recently had a birthday.
Years ago my friend Kim told me that I am getting so old that I have to start lying about how old my kids are ~ and that is more true as each year goes by.
But we are so proud of the beautiful, strong woman Robin is.
She has many talents and abilities, she loves life and laughs easily, she is a happy and patient mom, and she brings me and her dad much joy.
Here are some of our favorite pictures of her.



in our snowy yard in Idaho

on a visit to Grandma's house

with little brother Steve ~ I think he prepared her to be the mom of boys.

senior picture

the day she brought Dennison into the family

on a family outing


definitely one of our favorite pictures!
Robin may be our most adventurous child, she has been known to surprise us.


another favorite ~
Robin, we love you and your amazing family!

2 comments:

  1. All of your children are beautiful, Karie! And just look at what they have given you (us!): beautiful grandchildren! I agree with you on the pic of Robin on the camel - I love that one!

    I hope you and Dave have a very Merry CHRISTmas. You, like us, may not have your entire family surrounding you, but I know they will be in your hearts. May the Lord richly bless you with His presence as we unite to celebrate His glorious birth!

    Hope to see you soon!

    In Christ's Love,

    Steve and Karen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Mom! I sure love you guys, thanks for everything!

    ReplyDelete