Monday, February 1, 2010

Scott

I keep wondering how it is possible that my kids are getting so old!
But what sweet memories I have.
I woke early today thinking of Scott and the day he was born.
Happy Birthday Scott!

as you can see, Scott loves his birthday!



And he was such a fun boy to have around.



a favorite picture of Scott and Rachel


our three boys



he is such a fun dad

I told you he is a fun dad.



yet more evidence.


an all time favorite picture



last 4th of July


I like this fishing picture best because of fishing buddy Bryar.


Scott loves to ski!

He loves his family.

I love this picture!

I read this quote recently and thought instantly of Scott.

Life should not be a journey to the grave
with the intention of arriving safely
in an attractive and well preserved body;
but rather, to skid in sideways,
body thoroughly used up,
totally worn out,
screaming, "Woo Hoo, what a ride!"

I'm so glad to have shared this ride with you Scott, I love you.

2 comments:

  1. I love you, too, Scott! Those are some great pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We've watched Scott grow so much in the last couple of years. He's a great guy, a great Dad, and he and Donna seem to be building a good life together. We really enjoyed Thanksgiving and Christmas dinner with them at David and Rachel's. You should be proud to have such a wonderful family! We sure do love the part we got!

    ReplyDelete