Thursday, July 4, 2013

Picture of the Day

Starting today I am starting a new project ~ "Picture of the Day".
Actually I planned to start on the 3rd, so there are 2 today ~ one from yesterday and one for today.
So, here goes! I plan on adding a picture a day, so come back to see what I come up with.
July 4th
 Today we had a flag raising at my mom and dad's house; here is the family group that gathered to celebrate the 4th. My brother Steve got a flag that had been flown over the Capitol building in Washington DC on dad's birthday this year.

 July 3rd
The contents of a package from France, a cute apron with a pocket and attached finger wiping towel, and a beautiful bracelet from Robin, Dennison and family. There was some delicious European chocolate too, but it's gone now.

No comments:

Post a Comment