Monday, November 18, 2013

Nov 12th - 17th

Nov 17th
A few ward members after the fireside last night 
where we were pleased to hear Elder and Sister Worthen.
Lisa, Jessica, Jessica, Michael, Lloyd, Joey, and Cameron.

 Nov 16th
my third day in the temple this week, 
I was a substitute Saturday morning and saw about 10 people I know.

Nov 15th
My beautiful daughter who is far away, in front of a famous lady.
Yes, she really was at the Louvre.

 Nov 14th
an updated picture of the construction of the Provo City Center temple.
It's coming along nicely.
 
Nov 13th
I read about the brother of Jared again today, I learn much from his experience.
Nov 12th ~ these two pictures are a hold over from yesterday, Veteran's Day
Dave in his very handsome Marine days
and my dad as a young sailor on the USS Iowa in WW2.







No comments:

Post a Comment