Wednesday, December 11, 2013

December 2nd - 10th photos


  Dec 10th
my mom and dad's Christmas mantle
 
 Dec 9th
Bishopric and High Councilor with wives at the ward Christmas dinner
Clark and Saralee Swenson, Dave and me, Chad and Michelle Barlow, 
and Spencer and Gaylene Call.

 Dec 8th
dinner group
Megan, Cameron, Kayla, Ryan, Ann, Rachel, and Marc
and our home teachers Skyler and John Clark

 Dec 7th
Dinner at the Swenson's, I should have taken a picture with people in it.

 Dec 6th
two for today
above, my clever sister taking dad down the hall for breakfast
and below, me with Vienna and Carter a couple years ago,
happy birthday Vienna!


 Dec 5th
my scripture study this month,
harmony of the gospels ~ it's been a great experience so far.

 Dec 4th
NuSkin employee Christmas party.
Yes, that is LeAnn Rimes, in person.

 Dec 3rd
first real snowstorm of the season, 
Dave got to use the snow blower.

 Dec 2nd
two pictures of French Christmas decorations,
Thanks Robin.


1 comment:

  1. Great pictures, I love the one of you with Carter and Vienna. She looks so small!

    ReplyDelete