Monday, January 27, 2014

January 16th - 26th photos

 January 26th
another dinner group
Will, Alyson, Andrew, Whitney, Nathaniel, Ben, Lauralee, and Stephanie.
 January 25th
we spent the morning with Jude and Carter at the BYU Eyring Science Building
January 24th
a note Jude wrote and stuck on the wall
 January 23rd
the white board in my mom and dad's garage. 
My dad is a great teacher, he gets so excited about the gospel.
 January 22nd
Dave with the Donald Duck hat; having grandkids around is so much fun.
January 21st
Cache drew a picture for my mom, it's on her refrigerator but I got a picture of it.
 January 20th
Jude joined me during my morning scripture study this morning.
January 19th
another sunset shot coming home from church. 
The picture never looks as good as the real thing.
 January 18th
family movie night, Wreck It Ralph

 January 17th
our dinner table, we eat here every night now instead of at the snack bar

 January 16th
I had my first taste of Nutella today!

No comments:

Post a Comment