Sunday, February 23, 2014

February 10th - 23rd

February 23rd
the bishop and Annie, his RS president and Joey, the Elder's Quorum president.
 February 22nd
dinner out with Gaylene and Spencer Call, Michelle and Chad Barlow, Clark and Saralee Swenson
at La Jolla Grove.
February 21st
I found some old photos of my dad.
Yes, that's Charlton Heston standing right next to him, 
my dad is on the far left.
 February 20th
car seats in our car again
 February 19th
we got tickets for the Men's Chorus concert in March
 February 18th
Sprite!
 February 17th
iPad kids
 February 16th
Sunday dinner group
Brenda, Cameron, Lisa, Daniel, Anna, John, and Analeze

 February 15th
learning the basics of drilling
 February 14th
February pansies, Valentine flowers.
February 13th
We've had many changes in our home over the past two months.
February 12th
can you see that tiny rock in my shoe, it bothered me for 3 miles!
How did it get in there?
 February 11th
Mom taking care of her sweetheart, my awesome dad.

 February 10th
Carter art on old 2nd ward stationary.
Love his spelling.


No comments:

Post a Comment