Tuesday, April 29, 2014

April 22nd - 28th photos

 April 28th
two of my favorite people, mom and Robin

April 27th
Cache knows how to start the 4 wheeler, 
they better hide the key!

April 26th ~ two pictures today
Above: rain! we have been praying for rain
Below: we found a mostly empty journal of my dad's,
I love this page


April 25th
Chris and Gretchen, happily married
we sure love them

 April 24th ~ two again today
Above: Carter after his soccer game, I don't know how he ended up with so many treats!
Below ~ Krista is one of the funnest moms ever!

 
 
 April 23rd
Dave and I went to the temple 
and I got a quick shot of these flowers on my way in.

April 22nd
 Krista and Cache made this for me when dad died, 
it makes me smile and sometimes cry.

1 comment:

  1. So happy to see your blog again! That POTD idea is fabulous !

    ReplyDelete