Tuesday, May 18, 2010

The Blessings of the Temple

Every Friday I am privileged to serve in the temple. It has become one of the highlights of my week, to be there in that sacred place which has been dedicated to the work of our Savior Jesus Christ. The atmosphere there is conducive to learning from the Holy Ghost ~ receiving personal revelation. I have had sweet and tender experiences in the temple; I have been tutored by the Spirit, been given insights and knowledge regarding our Father's plan for us, and felt the joy of serving others who have passed on. I have found the temple to be a refuge from the cares of the world, a connection between heaven and earth, a place to focus on things of eternal importance, and a place to feel more intensely the love our Father and our Savior have for us.


No comments:

Post a Comment