Monday, May 10, 2010

Steve

Steve is our youngest child. He was born a few days before he was expected, labor and delivery were about 2 hours, he was born during business hours so I had makeup on and my hair was done. He is our only child who didn't come in the early morning. I have told him since he made his very considerate entrance into this world that I expect much of him, and he has not disappointed me.
Steve has grown into such an impressive man. He loves his wife and their darling baby. He is a hard worker, a great student and he learns well and quickly. He is quick to laugh, and sees the good in life. He loves the Lord, he blesses his home by honoring the priesthood he bears, he is a strength to our family because of the testimony he has and the way he chooses to live.


I have probably used this picture before, I love it!
Steve and Robin on our back steps in McCall.


I think this was his 5th grade picture.



The night Steve went to the temple for the first time.


Right before the wedding ~ that's Krista's little sister.


Steve is a great dad.

We love you Steve, you make us proud. We are so grateful to be your parents.

No comments:

Post a Comment