Saturday, April 2, 2011

Some random pictures

I am the kind of person who always needs a project to work on.  
I recently made these hats for Robin's boys.
more hats for Carter and Jude
I sent this monkey hat last month, I'm making another one right now.


I made these blood-bug eating monsters for Carter.
 He is trying to grow his own and I thought these might help.

2nd ward Relief Society, we love these girls!
The 2nd ward Relief Society had a dinner a few weeks ago and so we got a picture. We have come to love these young women, and will be so sad to see many of them leave when the semester is over in a few weeks.

Rick's dog Mateo, he is spoiled
We recently went to see Rick, and got to meet his new dog. I have to say that he is very spoiled. 


I caught Cache stacking my cans
Cache keeps us hopping. He can now open the pantry door by himself and is quite fascinated by it all. 
Sometimes he just climbs up on the step stool to look around in there. Luckily there is a flashlight in there too, so he is never in the dark.

Jonas

I got this picture from the Brundage Mountain web site, Jonas is quite well known there.  
What a skier he is, I think he loves it as much as his dad does, if that's possible.








2 comments:

  1. Those hats are so awesome! The boys just love them. And I can't believe Mateo made the blog...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Karie!

    Rachel told me you were making hats for the boys. They're darling!! You have such a creative gift.

    The kids enjoyed Employees' Day at Tamarack today. Ani, Kier, and Liam skied with Mom while I chased Isaac around (wore me out!)and David caught up with some friends (we couldn't get him to ski). Isaac took one spin on the skis then decided he was done. :o

    The owners association graciously opened the restaurant and the lifts to the employees. Isaac thought it was pretty neat that he could have all the candy he wanted! And Kieran loaded up with goodies to take home. All in all, they had a great day.

    I'm really impressed with the pic of Jonas! One day, he'll be better than his Daddy! :o)

    Take care and let Robin know we're still praying for Carter. Keep knitting those hats!

    Love,

    Karen

    ReplyDelete