Monday, March 17, 2014

March 10th - 17th photos

 March 17th
love the crocus coming up in the yard.
 Mach 16th
two today, the report cards Scott and Rick gave us one night years ago,
I think Rick was plenty ticked off about something!

 March 15th
we went to have dessert with the Harris family,
and we got hugs too!
 March 14th
Sister Pitt, my Mia Maid leader from so long ago
I was able to spend some time with her family today at the funeral of her husband.
I sure love her.
March 13th
getting started on the Bishop scrapbook
 March 12th
My study for the day, I love finding new messages in the scriptures!
 March 11th
notes I got during stake conference on Sunday,
just before and after I shared my testimony
March 10th
Jerilyn, Shawnie and me, about to be released as Stake RS presidency,
we sure missed Caren.

No comments:

Post a Comment