Monday, March 31, 2014

March 24th - 31st photos

March 31st
My new Visiting Teachers, 
Michelle and Angela
 March 30th
we had another Sunday dinner group!
Chris and Gretchen, Joey, Justin, and Matt.
We sure love them.

 March 29th
My fabulous brother Jim and his wife Kathy, 
they are such a great team.
March 28th - two again
Above ~ I love Jude art!
this is a pig at the bacon factory, 
see how he is surrounded by spikes and teeth. 
Below ~ my awesome sister Krista surrounded by her fun family

 March 27th - two today
Above ~ today was my Uncle Dave's funeral,
this picture is him with our Rachel on her second birthday.
Below ~ our Carter after his last spinal chemo treatment, 
                                                and his port was removed too, happy day!


 March 26th
another old picture, my sister Connie with Scott and Greg

 March 25th
Rachel called today and told me that their dog Tick died over the weekend,
they were all very sad.
 March 24th
 definitely one of my favorite pictures ever.
Me, my dad and my sister Holly.
I love this picture because I'm all cuddled up with my dad,
and because my hair is longer than Holly's, for once.

No comments:

Post a Comment