Monday, June 30, 2014

June 22nd ~ 30th photos of the day

 June 30th
three today from the Cancer Awareness Ice Water Challenge
above: me after the dousing with Carter
below: with Jude
second below: necklace from the Childhood Cancer Society from the Harris family


 June 29th
the Freedom Festival Patriotic Service at the Marriott Center at BYU
I was too far away to get a good picture

June 28th
at the Bean Museum with Dave
June 27th
our lily corner in the backyard
 June 26th
three today
above: at the Bean Museum
two below: at the BYU Creamery
June 25th
Lunch was on NuSkin today
 June 24th
a bracelet I got to support my distant cousins Shane and Amy Haws
who are both being treated for cancer.
June 24th
Girl's Camp awards, I was a no-show at camp so this is what I got
June 23rd
the Clematis is still blooming!
June 22nd
we had a fun dinner and evening with Gaylene and Spencer Call and Chloe, Ryan and Tucker Coles

No comments:

Post a Comment