Friday, June 6, 2014

May 22nd - June 6th photos of the day


June 6th
Happy birthday to my sweetie!

June 5th
adding a pavilion at the new temple site in Provo
 June 4th
strawberries from the garden ~
not so many this year, but they are delicious!
 June 3rd
 I got to spend some time with Cache and Ella today!

 June 2nd
one of my new favorite books
June 1st
our awesome Steve, he is such a great dad!
May 31st
peonies from the yard, they are so pretty.
May 30th
two today 
above ~ Carter and Jude
below ~ a beautiful rainbow

May 29th
my favorite dessert, I'm not sure how long it's been since I made this.
Apricot Cobbler, yummmmm!
May 28th
we finished redoing the deck today
 May 27th 
another two picture day
above ~ art from Carter 
below ~ pre-camp activity with the YW

May 26th
we gathered at the cemetary today, Dad's grave looked great.
May 25th
the Kratt brothers, Chris and Martin,
AKA Jude and Carter
May 24th
I've never seen a butterfly like this before
May 23rd
beautiful sunrise at the temple this morning

May 22nd
knitting day with Robin and Lindsay, Vienna loved playing with the yarn.

No comments:

Post a Comment