Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Here we go!

A few days ago I heard a man on the radio talking about the legacy we leave our children, and grandchildren. He suggested that we write our feelings about our country, what it was like as we grew up, etc. I have thought a lot about that and decided to do it, broadening the scope to include the three things that matter most to me; my God, my family, and my country. So here we go; I will be sharing thoughts that come as I read the scriptures, my feelings about liberty and freedom, and many pictures of the people I love. Let me know what you think.

3 comments:

  1. I love your blog Karie, thanks for starting one. It's such a fun way to stay in touch with those we love so much but aren't able to see all the time. I already subscribed I'm one of your first fans, and I will be checking in daily. It sure looks like you guys are enjoying Daves early retirement. We sure wish we had been as wise as you hve been. Sure love both of you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Holly, I agree about the blogs being a wonderful way to keep up with everyone.
    Dave's 'retirement' was not planned, nor chosen, and is definitely temporary; we haven't been that wise. But we are having fun right now. We love you too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. so impressed with your blog. I suggest you soften your heart to showing some awesome recipes on here too :)

    ReplyDelete